All the 1970s - 80s Dope Riders, along with other of my comics, are in my anthology Awaiting the Collapse. The comics I've done from 2015 through 2020 are in my new anthology, A Fistful of Delirium. Both are available at www.paulkirchner.com. If you'd like to purchase Dope Rider merchandise, I’ve opened shops on some on-line stores. I have a Dope Rider shop at Red Bubble and have a Dope Rider Store at CafePress.com. Your patronage is most appreciated!

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Dope Rider Tattoo

I always get a kick out of seeing my creation permanently inscribed on human flesh. I just got an email from Anthea Tan of Traditions Tattoo Collective in Singapore, whose artist handle on Instagram is @ratking. She sent me a iPhone photo of an excellent portrait she did of Dope Rider on what she describes as "a client with good taste."

She writes, "Well wishes from a fan in a land where joints still get you thrown in jail, or worst (depending on the amount :p), sent to the gallows."























Below is the tattoo after some additional work was done, with the "I'm only in it for the entropy" line from the "Beans for All" story. (BTW, I got some lines from my friend Tom Conroy but that one's mine.)


1 comment:

  1. WICKED.

    To say I am somewhat giddy would be a minor understatement. Anthea is a wicked chick.

    http://ratkinghooey.com/#_

    ReplyDelete