I originally set up this blog to showcase the old Dope Rider comic strips I occasionally did for High Times from the mid-1970s through the mid-1980s. With High Times' 40th anniversary issue in 2014, I restarted the strip and have been doing my best to get one done for each issue. A few months after they appear in the magazine, I will archive them here. Note: all images are copyrighted by Paul Kirchner.


If you'd like to purchase Dope Rider merchandise, visit my Dope Rider Store at CafePress.com and click on a design you like. Your patronage is most appreciated!

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Dope Rider "Lava Lamp"

I got this idea from a piece of artwork done by my daughter Emily. She does a lot of surrealistic images and sells prints of her work online at  https://society6.com/primordialsoupoftheday


No comments:

Post a Comment