All the 1970s - 80s Dope Riders, along with other of my comics, are in my anthology Awaiting the Collapse. The comics I've done from 2015 through 2020 are in my new anthology, A Fistful of Delirium. Both are available at www.paulkirchner.com. If you'd like to purchase Dope Rider merchandise, I’ve opened shops on some on-line stores. I have a Dope Rider shop at Red Bubble and have a Dope Rider Store at CafePress.com. Your patronage is most appreciated!

Friday, May 26, 2017

Dope Rider, "Rug"

I got this idea while sitting in the waiting room at the chiropractor's office, staring at the carpet and spacing out, much as you see here. I'm not much like Dope Rider, but maybe a little. It's one of my favorites among the recent strips.

1 comment:

  1. I totally expected Dilly to say "that rug really ties the room together"

    ReplyDelete