All the 1970s - 80s Dope Riders, along with other of my comics, are in my anthology Awaiting the Collapse. The comics I've done from 2015 through 2020 are in my new anthology, A Fistful of Delirium. Both are available at www.paulkirchner.com. If you'd like to purchase Dope Rider merchandise, I’ve opened shops on some on-line stores. I have a Dope Rider shop at Red Bubble and have a Dope Rider Store at CafePress.com. Your patronage is most appreciated!

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Dope Rider Music by Kurokuma

I gave permission to the band Kurokuma to do something based on a Dope Rider story. I was going to call it a song, but I don't think that's the right word; "sonic experience," maybe? I believe the style is called sludge metal but I'm not up on these precise terms. The important thing is that the Lone Stoner is most pleased. At last he has the soundtrack for his biopic!


Dope Rider by Kurokuma -- The new concept EP out on Doom Stew


1 comment:

  1. hey i wan t to augment his question with a more accurate definition from a movie i find once..it involved a MILF military female who performs rituals with college cadet boys and she uses some form of crystal skull

    Custom G&G

    ReplyDelete