All the 1970s - 80s Dope Riders, along with other of my comics, are in my anthology Awaiting the Collapse. The comics I've done from 2015 through 2020 are in my new anthology, A Fistful of Delirium. Both are available at www.paulkirchner.com. If you'd like to purchase Dope Rider merchandise, I’ve opened shops on some on-line stores. I have a Dope Rider shop at Red Bubble and have a Dope Rider Store at CafePress.com. Your patronage is most appreciated!

Sunday, April 11, 2021

"A Fistful of Delirium"--New Dope Rider Collection

A new collection of my Dope Rider strips that appeared in High Times between January 2015 and May 2020. This is the English-language edition. Each book will be signed and will include a hand-signed, limited-edition print.

It's $30. Please buy it through www.paulkirchner.com rather than amazon or ebay.




















There are more than 60 one-page strips. Each strip appears on a righthand page, with a continuing with a wordless story continuing in single frames throughout the book on the left, as is shown below.



1 comment: