All the 1970s - 80s Dope Riders, along with other of my comics, are in my anthology Awaiting the Collapse. The comics I've done from 2015 through 2020 are in my new anthology, A Fistful of Delirium. Both are available at www.paulkirchner.com. If you'd like to purchase Dope Rider merchandise, I’ve opened shops on some on-line stores. I have a Dope Rider shop at Red Bubble and have a Dope Rider Store at CafePress.com. Your patronage is most appreciated!

Saturday, December 25, 2021

Dope Rider, "Spaced"

I hate to play favorites, but I was particularly pleased with the way this Dope Rider page turned out. Ideas occur to me as I'm drawing, so I generally don't know how an idea is going to come to fruition even after I've committed to it.



5 comments:

  1. Teeheehee Poor Manny. I’m surprised his wife didn’t bite his head off and eat it, along with the rest of him, decades ago, being that he is a mantis. I love the Picasso bits, nice drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's SO SO amazing to find all this amazing work of you, thank you so much for the generous act of shearing. Your surrealistic world make a lot less terrible the real one we're in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across this series. Great writing, I will definitely be sharing to friends!

    ReplyDelete