I originally set up this blog to showcase the old Dope Rider comic strips I occasionally did for High Times from the mid-1970s through the mid-1980s. With High Times' 40th anniversary issue in 2014, I restarted the strip and have been doing my best to get one done for each issue. A few months after they appear in the magazine, I will archive them here. Note: all images are copyrighted by Paul Kirchner.


If you'd like to purchase Dope Rider merchandise, visit my Dope Rider Store at CafePress.com and click on a design you like. Your patronage is most appreciated!

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Part 3 of a 3-Part Dope Rider

And here's the dramatic conclusion.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you a lot! ,the DOLLS AT MIDNIGHT were hanging almost 25 years in my Bathroom ,you belong to the Peak ,this is REAL Art,what else can i say...looking forward to a Complete Work Edition(please excuse my bad english)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha--"Dolls at Midnite" will be in the anthology I'm doing with Editions Tanibis in France.

      Delete